Ryoko Tanaka

Ryoko Tanaka (田中涼子) from the Osaka Prefecture, is a race queen and a gravure model
Birthdate: 08/04/1984
Birthplace: Osaka
Sign: Leo
Blood type: O
Height: 155
Ryoko Tanaka (田中涼子) from the Osaka Prefecture, is a race queen and a gravure model managed by k-point talent agency.

Anyway, I think most guys would prefer idols that have long hair but I beg to differ.Many people, or most of them seem to prefer girls with long hair to those with short hair, having the idea that long hair = pretty, and short hair = cute. Having that in mind, the length of hair really does have an impact to fit an idol into one of the 2 categories.

So naturally with majority of the people liking pretty girls, the long-haired type are liked better. Which, doesn’t really bother me and my idols. Just that I have a different taste from the rest. That’s all :)















Video Clip