Idol Mizuki Akino

Mizuki Akino is a HOT 18 year old Asian girl (I hope she’s 18). She was born in 1991 which makes her borderline. I can’t seem to find an exact day of birth but really we only have a couple of months left in the year so I think we’ll be ok!! She is from Tokyo Japan Her measurements are 33-22-33in. This hot Japanese Gravure Idol, Mizuki Akino, has a sweet juicy set of……….EYES!…… No really, they draw you into a trance!
The petite and cute as buttons 149cm (4′10″) 17 year old poses in a string bikini, showing off her perky breasts. Of course there’s the obligatory school girl uniform with the plaid micro miniskirt. You also get to see the U-17 (under 17) idol looking so cute wearing that Japanese school girl PE uniform aka bloomer. I don’t think I’d be able to carry on a class if I were Mizuki’s instructor.

When asked when does she get scared of, Mizuki Akino answered it’s when she sees a scale reading that exceeds her expectation!















Video Clip